- Job Title: Analyst
- Job Location: Shanghai, China
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork independently, or as an integral part of a project team, to develop predictive models, conduct simulations, perform ad-hoc analyses, design and produce analytic reports to solve business problems. Participate in center-wide efforts to build analytical capability. The analyst may support one of the specific business areas, including marketing, risk management, customer services, and banking, etc.
- -Be responsible for data preparation, including sampling, data pulling, aggregation, and other data preparation treatments.
- -Develop types of models/prepare analytic reports which meet business objectives, requirements, and timelines.
- -Perform simulations and general ad-hoc analyses to provide insights for strategy design, evaluation and testing.
- -Communicate project results to US business partners and management in a clear and effective manner.
- -Work closely with business partners to implement models and decision strategies.
- -Document project results, address project issues and answer questions from business partners.
- -Provide input and consultation to business partners on various statistical, technical, data or business issues.
- -Identify and share programming knowledge and organizational expertise for efficient and effective execution of project tasks.
- -Engage in continuous learning to maintain a high level of competency in statistical and analytical principles, tools, and techniques.
- -Bachelor and above degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Communication, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Science, Economics, Econometrics, Operational Research, etc.
- -Good command of English communication (both oral and written).
- -Ability in learning and improving programming skills for business analysis, strong programming skills is a plus.
- -Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and follow through on completion of high-profile projects.
- -Strong interest in using data for business insight, experience in modeling is a plus.
- -Strong desire of learning and willingness to acquire needed knowledge and skills.
- -Positive work attitude and team spirit.