- Job Title: Implementation Testing Analyst
- Job Location: Shanghai, China
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork independently to implement decision rules and policies in the production environment correctly and efficiently. Participate in innovation and process enhancement to improve the overall efficiency. The analyst may support acquisition or portfolio strategy team of card division.
- Maintain project documentation to facilitate strategy tracking and test/control analysis.
- Develop testing methodology by translating individual requirements provided in project documents into individual test cases.
- Detect, analyze defects and resolve them with business partners' help.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and efficiency of existing test processes.
- University graduate | Bachelor degree or above, independent thinking ability, good logic and problem solving skills.
- Related experience in the area of software developing, software testing (Preferred people with Java, SAS or VBA experience).
- Passionate in technical problems solving and innovation.
- Good interpersonal skill and fluent English communication.
- 1 – 3 years' working experience.